Environmental Responsibility and Sustainability
Gauthier Collision Centre is dedicated to upholding its promise to deliver a quality repair that is built on confidence, trust, and integrity. Our Collision Centre uses industry-leading automotive paints which are environmentally responsible.
Gauthier Collision Centre has implemented many initiatives in our new facilities that have dramatically reduced energy consumption, waste production, and use of chemicals.
We have also taken steps to rehabilitate the lands surrounding our facilities to create havens for wildlife and places where people can go to appreciate nature’s beauty.
At Gauthier Collision Centre, we not only talk about sustainability, we practice it on a daily basis. We reduce our ecological footprint at our collision facilities by:
- using high efficiency and low wattage bulbs
- using earth-friendly paints that are water-based
- have low levels of VOCs and that is non-toxic
- employing collision repair techniques and technologies that are energy efficient
- recycling materials whenever possible, including: oil, antifreeze, batteries, solvents, steel, plastics, cardboard and paper.
- only using biodegradable and earth-friendly cleaning clothes, liquids and wipes
- using products that are made from recycled material wherever possible
- properly storing hazardous waste material and ensuring that they are disposed of properly and safely.
The environment is our responsibility to protect and we pride ourselves in our commitment to it. We value our natural world and we endeavor to do our part in preserving its beauty for our future generations.
When you are considering a collision repair shop, you can trust that Gauthier Collision Centre is your Green Choice!
Recent environmental accomplishments in our facilities include:
- In 2018, invested in a state-of-the-art and fully abated paint shop and implemented low- and no- VOC paint technologies. As a result, VOC emissions have been reduced by over 80%
- In 2018, Recycled 94% of all waste generated from shop operations and reduced their energy consumption by 50%